1. First make the ganache by gently heating the cream, butter and salt until hot but not boiling.
2. Pour it over the chocolate. After a few mins stir well until glossy.
3. Pop the ganache in the fridge to set, or you can pop in the freezer if you're really short on time.
4. Once it has chilled down, remove from fridge and using a teaspoon, scoop balls of ganache into your hands and quickly roll into a rough shape. You have to be super quick or they'll melt.
5. Stuff them, roll them or dip them into whatever you fancy and lay on parchment paper to set. If it's a hot day you might need to pop them in the fridge. I love mine stuffed with a whole toasted hazelnut in the middle and rolled in cocoa powder! Simply divine.