1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. Leaving the skins on cut the sweet potatoes into wedges.
3. In a bowl mix together the olive oil and spices and rub all over the sweet potatoes.
4. Spread out evenly on a baking tray and sprinkle generously with sea salt.
5. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil and roast in the oven for 25 - 35 minutes.
6. Check they are cooked through, soft and that the skins are crispy and golden.
7. Serve piping hot with your favourite dip.
Anjali's Tip : Sometimes I sprinkle them with chilli flakes just before roasting for some extra warmth.