1. Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F / gas 7.
2. Mix the salt with the coriander seeds and lemon zest. Pour over the egg whites and mix together well.
3. Set aside and prepare the fish. Rub the inside with some chilli powder and garlic. Stuff well with herbs and lay the lemon slices inside.
4. Pour half the salt mixture into the base of a deep baking tray. Lay the bream on top and cover with the remaining salt. Try and cover the bream and don't worry if the head is poking out.
5. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. The salt will turn golden brown and be solid to the touch.
6. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing the salt crust. I bash it with a heavy object and then prise it away. Push all the salt to one side otherwise the flesh will taste salty.
7. Serve the juicy bream with a simple salad for the perfect fuss free meal.