1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 and make the paste for the wedges.
2. In a pestle and mortar grind together the smoked paprika, black peppercorns and cumin seeds.
3. Squeeze in a little lemon juice, half the olive oil and taste. Adjust the warmth with black pepper if you like it hotter.
4. Rub the paste all over the wedges and sprinkle over some of the rosemary and all of the onions not forgetting to season with plenty of sea salt.
5. Roast in the oven for at least 30 minutes before turning them over and cooking until golden brown and cooked through.
6. In the meantime heat a griddle or frying pan for the steaks.
7. Rub the meat with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle over the chilli flakes, turmeric, garlic and plenty of salt and pepper.
8. Griddle for a minute or so on each side or to your liking, rubbing over a few rosemary sprigs every now and again to add some extra flavour. Remove from the heat and allow to rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving with the wedges.