1. Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F / gas 7.
2. Roast the wings on a baking tray for 15 minutes, until the skin starts to turn crispy and blisters.
3. In the meantime make the marinade by blitzing the remaining ingredients in a food processor to form a smooth sauce. Taste and adjust the heat, salt and sweetness accordingly.
4. Turn the oven down to 180°C / 350°F / gas 4. Baste the wings in half the marinade and return to the oven for around 20 minutes to cook through.
5. Baste the wings with the remaining marinade and return to the oven for another 5 minutes. Serve straight from the oven with a simple salad or steamed veggies.