1. In a pan gently heat the vegetable oil.
2. Add the cinnamon stick and bay leaves and cook for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the mustard seeds, black pepper, dried red chilli and curry leaves and leave to sizzle for 30 seconds or until the mustard is about to jump out of the pan.
4. Add the garlic, spring onions, fresh chilli and coconut and sauté for around a minute.
5. Toss in the prawns, add a good pinch of salt and a good squeeze of honey.
6. Cook for a few minutes or until the prawns have turned pink and are cooked through.
7. Finally, sprinkle over the fresh coriander and squeeze over the lime (if using).