1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Lay the squash in the base of a baking tray and pour over 1 tablespoon of oil and sprinkle over the za'atar. Mix together and roast for around 25 minutes or until the squash is soft.
2. In the meantime make the quinoa. Gently heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the quinoa. Toast for 1 minute before pouring in the vegetable stock and garam masala. Stir well and allow to cook until all the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is soft and plump.
3. Make the dressing by mixing together the remaining olive oil with the honey, mustard, lemon juice and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Once the quinoa is cooked, leave to cool slightly before transferring to a mixing bowl with the salad leaves, red onions and roasted squash.
5. Pour over the dressing and toss before piling high and serving as a delicious superfood salad.