1. Make the marinade by mixing together all the ingredients apart from the lamb chops.
2. Taste and adjust the flavour with tamari, honey, and ginger or chilli for heat.
3. Add the lamb chops and allow to marinade for upto half an hour, or until they come to room temperature.
4. In the meantime heat up a griddle pan or grill.
5. Remove the lamb from the marinade and cook for a few minutes on each side, or longer if you prefer it well done.
6. In the meantime make the sauce by pouring the leftover marinade into a small saucepan and boiling until slightly thickened.
7. Serve the lamb drizzled with sauce and some extra veggies on the side.