1. Tip the flour into a large bowl and make a well in the middle.
2. Crack the eggs into the well and start whisking them in. Pour in the milk and bring the batter together making sure there aren't any lumps. You may need to add a little extra milk to make the batter pouring consistency.
3. Heat a large non stick frying pan and add a small knob of butter. Once it's melted and sizzling, pour in a good ladle of crepe batter and swirl your pan from side to side to spread the crepe into a large thin circle.
4. Cook for a few minutes before checking the edges to see if the crepe has turned light golden brown. Once it has coloured you are ready to flip it over and cook the other side for a few minutes. They always say that you should throw your first crepe away, so discard this one and start making the rest. Use a little butter to grease the pan every time.
5. Serve drizzled with honey and some chopped nuts. If you fancy being extra indulgent then spread with some Nutella instead of drizzling with honey.