1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. Lay out 2 pieces of foil around 30cm x 30cm.
3. Divide the pak choi and place in the centre of each piece of foil. Sprinkle over the garlic.
4. Lay the salmon (skin side down if it hasn't been removed) on top in the middle of the veg.
5. Dot little pieces of butter over the salmon, and sprinkle over the spring onions and ginger.
6. Drizzle over the soy sauce, sesame oil and honey.
7. Wrap the parcels up and bake in the oven for 8 - 12 minutes (depending on the thickness of your salmon and if you prefer it slightly pink in the centre).
8. Remove from the oven and unwrap the parcel, pouring over any juices that are left in the bottom.