1. Keep a handful of berries aside and whizz the rest up with all the other ingredients in a blender.
2. Taste and add a little more honey if you think it needs it.
3. Pop it in a freezer proof dish or tupperware, cover and leave in the freezer for around an hour.
4. Remove from the freezer and put back in the blender to break up any ice crystals that should have formed.
5. Put back in the freezer for another hour before doing the same again.
6. Before putting back in the freezer this time sprinkle over the reserved berries before popping the lid back on.
7. After a few more hours in the freezer the frozen yoghurt will be ready. Let it sit out at room temperature for about half an hour before serving or it will be rock hard!