1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 and line 6 mini loaf tins with liners or grease well with butter.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until pale.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well before adding the other.
4. Sift in the flour, salt and cinnamon powder. Stir well leaving no traces of flour.
5. Add the milk and chocolate chips and stir. Divide the mixture between the mini loaf tins.
6. Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 - 25 minutes, or until golden brown. You can check they are cooked through by sticking a skewer into the middle. It will come out clean if they are ready.
7. Allow to cool in the tins before turning them out. They will keep in an airtight container for upto 5 days.