Red Cabbage & Green Chilli Slaw
Serves: 4 as a side
This crunchy slaw spiked with fiery green chilli is a perfect side. I’ve kept it light by using low fat greek yoghurt instead of the traditional mayo.
- 1/2 red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 large carrots, finely shredded
- 2 spring onions, finely shredded
- 1-2 green chillies, or more if you like it hot, cut into juliennes
- 5 tablespooons low fat Greek yoghurt
- good pinch of salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- juice of 1/2 lime
1. Mix all the ingredients together and taste. Adjust the seasoning if required.