1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. In a bowl mix together the soy sauce, corn flour and half the chopped ginger. Add the chicken wings and set aside while you chop the rest of the ingredients.
3. Gently heat the vegetable oil in an ovenproof frying pan and add the wings. Stir fry for a few minutes until they are coloured on all sides.
4. Add the spring onions, remaining ginger and sprinkle over the spices. Toss to coat the chicken before squeezing over the honey.
5. Transfer the pan to the oven and allow the wings to cook through and crisp up for around 20 - 25 minutes.
6. Check they are cooked through before removing from the oven and sprinkling over the toasted sesame seeds (if using), and fresh coriander. Simply delicious!