1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. Lay the fennel on a baking tray, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt. Sprinkle over the fresh dill.
3. Roast in the oven whilst you sear the fish.
4. Gently heat a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
5. Score the skin of the sea bass and place it skin side down in the pan.
6. In a food processor, whizz together the red chilli, spring onions, garlic, turmeric powder, red chilli powder (if using), lemon zest, honey, half the coriander, a little salt and another tablespoon of olive oil.
7. Once the sea bass skin is crispy, it should only take a few minutes, remove from the heat.
8. Take the fennel out of the oven and lay the sea bass crispy skin side up on top.
9. Spread the spice paste on the skin and pop back in the oven and turn it onto grill.
10. It will only need 2-3 minutes in the oven. In the meantime dress the radish by mixing it with the remaining olive oil, rest of the coriander, lemon juice and a twist of black pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
11. Serve the sea bass on a bed of fennel with some radish sprinkled on top and a simple cous cous on the side.