1. In a bowl mix together all the ingredients except the lamb chops and salt.
2. Taste and add more chilli if you like yours hotter.
3. Rub the marinade all over the lamb chops, cover and leave in the fridge for a few hours. If you haven't got time it's ok, just cook them straight away.
4. Just before grilling, sprinkle over a generous amount of salt.
5. Grill on medium hot coals on the BBQ (or under the grill if the weather isn't too kind), turning in between, until crispy, slightly charred and cooked to your liking.
6. Perfect to eat on their own or with a simple chilled yoghurt dip.