1. Gently heat the oil and add the green cardamom pods and cloves.
2. After 1 minute add the cumin seeds and leave to sizzle for a minute or so.
3. Add the onions and saute until they have turned light golden brown.
4. Stir in the ginger, garlic and chillies and cook for a further minute before adding in the powder spices. Sprinkle in a little water to prevent them from burning.
5. Cook for a few minutes and stir through the minced lamb.
6. Fold through the spices before adding the peas and a little more water. Cover and cook on low to medium heat for 10 minutes.
7. The keema will have cooked through so taste and adjust the salt. Depending on how dry you want it you can continue to cook it, uncovered, to boil off any excess liquid.
8. Sprinkle over the coriander and serve with some Pilau Rice.