1. Preheat the oven to 135°C/265°F/gas 2 and line a 20cm x 20cm x 5cm brownie pan with parchment paper.
2. Put the butter, honey, golden syrup, brown sugar and orange juice in a pan and bring to the boil before removing from the heat.
3. In a bowl mix together the remaining ingredients.
4. Carefully pour in the hot sugar syrup.
5. Mix together before spreading into the brownie pan.
6. Grease a pallete knife and flatten the top.
7. Bake for 40-45 mins, until golden brown.
8. Let cool until just warm, around 15 mins, before tipping out onto a board.
9. Remove the parchment and cut into equal sized squares.
10. Allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.