1. In a bowl make the marinade by mixing together 1 tablespoon of yoghurt with the garlic, garam masala and chilli powder (if using). Add the chicken, stir well, cover and pop in the fridge for a few hours if you have time.
2. Heat a griddle pan. Remove the chicken from the marinade and lay across the grooves.
3. In the meantime drizzle the oil over the onion, red pepper and aubergine.
4. Sprinkle over the cumin seeds.
5. Add those to the griddle pan and allow to soften and colour before turning over.
6. Turn over the chicken and cook for a few more mins until it is cooked through. If it is stuck then leave it a little longer before turning it.
7. Mix the Brinjal Pickle with the remaining yoghurt and spread a good dollop down one side of the wrap.
8. Add some spinach and then top with masala chicken and some veggies.
9. Simply wrap and serve with some extra dip on the side.