1. In a bowl mix together the yoghurt and Patak's spice paste.
2. Add the chicken and cook on a griddle/frying pan, or in the oven for 10 minutes, turning frequently until the chicken is cooked through. If you are using leftovers and the meat is already cooked them warm up the spice paste gently for a few minutes in a pan with a few tablespoons of water. This will release the spice flavours. You can then toss in your meat until warmed through.
3. In the meantime make a simple Raita.
4. Warm up the pitta breads or naan breads. I like to pop mine in the toaster for a minute until just warm but not crispy.
5. Squeeze the lemon juice over the chicken and stuff into the pitta pocket with some sliced onions, tomatoes and dollops of raita.